Hey friends, check out this quick & easy vegan chipotle dressing I shared on my fitness Instagram @J.FITNESS90210 ! I’ve already used it on two different dishes; my salmon salad & my avocado rice cakes with micro greens! Deeeeeelicious. This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, & scrumptiously spicy lol.
I used my magic bullet, you can use a food processor or almost any blender with blades lol.
Tip: I used this product from Instacart which has the chipotle peppers & adobo sauce in one can, here’s the link: HERDEZ CHIPOTLE
Vegan Chipotle Dressing Recipe
- 6 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of light agave
- 1/2 tablespoon of adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 2 chipotle peppers
- Combine all ingredients in the cup or bowl of the blender or food processor. Process until smooth
- Use immediately or transfer to air tight container & refrigerate until ready to use.
TASTE IT & REPORT BACK IN THE COMMENTS, LOL!
Enjoy, Xo Jazzy